Jason Coughlin of Brasher Falls, NY with his 36.45 lb. Carp!
|1st PLACE $1000|
Additional prizes will be awarded based upon number of registrants!
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Register by May 31, 2015 for a chance to win the $50 Early Bird Prize!
9:00 pm Friday June 19 - 1:00 pm Sunday, June 21
10:00 am - 12:00 pm Saturday, June 20
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Saturday, June 20
10:00 am - 1:00 pm Sunday, June 21
This event is held as an effort of the Long Sault Archery Club.
- Four Free Registrations: All carp entries that did not place on the board after final weigh-in are eligible to win.
- Four $50 Cash Prizes: All carp entries that did not place on the board after final weigh-in are eligible to win.
- Womenís 31: Awarded to the largest carp not on the board, shot by a woman.
- Parent-Youth: Awarded to the team with the highest total weight of two fish, one caught by each a parent and a youth.
- Youth: 3 random draw from all registrants age 17 and under.
- Ian Yando Memorial "Smallest Fish" Youth Prize: $100 will be given to the youth, age 17 and under, who weighs in the smallest fish of the weekend. Sponsored by Ianís family.